The Shoot Space is proud to present ” The Dan Davis Experience-Master off Camera Flash”, a hands-on workshop with instructor Dan Davis as he explores his guerrilla shooting style. Dan is an energetic award winning photographer and speaker at Imaging USA 2017!
Instructor and full-time photographer Dan Davis shares his secrets of how to mold an ever-changing style that has created a “Gotta have it” buzz with his clients.
- How to create stunning images on the fly that will WOW your clients.
- Lighting for every situation: the basics of TTL, HSS and manual flash; as well as nailing exposure using only the cameras light meter
- The subtlety of expression and posing
- Image processing for clean, timeless yet WOW look.
- Social media to attract new business
- Image critique
Date(s): Sunday, May 22nd, 2016 // 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Location: The Shoot Space
What to bring:
– Camera, wide angle lenses
– lunch money for lunch at Rucker John’s restaurant
– portfolio images if you would like a “no-fluff” critique
– Laptop with Photoshop, Luciz, Topaz, and Nik Software plugins (optional)
Enrollment Cap: This course is limited to 15 participants. Registration is first come, first served.
Regular admission: $250 (registration ends on May 13th)
BONUS DISCOUNT: 10% off for all TSS Members! Contact us for your special coupon code before registering.
How to Register: Click here to be taken to our store to purchase your registration.
Where to Stay: Click here for our recommendations.
Dan Davis, owner of Dan Davis Studios in the Twin Cities, MN, specializes in high school seniors and modeling. With the fusion of photography and art, his passion emerges through each piece he creates. Dan is keenly aware of the power a portrait possesses and how it communicates to its viewers.
Dan’s unique, creative, and revolutionary work has earned him numerous awards including best of show, 2 time Minnesota portrait/overall photographer of the year, 3 time Twin Cities photographer of the year, Best of show WI, Kodak Gallery and Fuji Master piece award recipient. He has also had his work published in numerous magazines.